Saturday, August 25, 2018

Welcome!

Welcome! This photography blog is something of a side blog for me. I am a lifelong hobbyist, and have been taking photos since I got my first camera (a Kodak Tele-Instamatic 608) as a kid. My specialty is landscape photography, and I especially enjoy taking sunset photos. I like to work in both natural and urban settings. I still have my trusty 35-mm semi-automatic camera, although one of my daughters has now commandeered it. Most of the time, I enjoy working within the limitations of the camera on my Galaxy S-6. I will use this blog to showcase some of my favorite photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina's Pizza, Laguna Beach

One of my traditions after visiting Crystal Cove State Beach is to enjoy some pizza with some good friends. Gina's has a nice ou...