Sunday, November 25, 2018

Autumn Fog


I recently replaced my Galaxy S6 with an LG V40 ThinQ. I have been playing around with its camera settings, and this Thanksgiving weekend provided me with an opportunity to see what I could do with it at night. Nighttime photography has often been a chore, as my prior mobile phones' cameras had only minimal settings available, and their manual options were often iffy. This one seems to do well even with automatic settings (I used the AI settings for this photo). I still have plenty to figure out, as I have only had the phone a few weeks, and my schedule has been heavy.

In the meantime, I love how this photo turned out. It managed to capture quite well what I was experiencing outside late at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina's Pizza, Laguna Beach

One of my traditions after visiting Crystal Cove State Beach is to enjoy some pizza with some good friends. Gina's has a nice ou...