Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Gina's Pizza, Laguna Beach



One of my traditions after visiting Crystal Cove State Beach is to enjoy some pizza with some good friends. Gina's has a nice outdoor cafe situated along Highway 1, but with plenty of parking well away from the traffic. The food is excellent, as is the atmosphere. There are plenty of heating lamps if needed. The night we were there was actually quite nice. There is a section of the patio reserved for those who prefer beer or wine with their meal. Depending who is with me, I get to indulge a bit. Laguna Beach as a city has changed tremendously since I first visited it back in 1986. I will have to look through and scan images to document those changes as time permits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gina's Pizza, Laguna Beach

One of my traditions after visiting Crystal Cove State Beach is to enjoy some pizza with some good friends. Gina's has a nice ou...